For a man who has brought us three Superbowl wins, precise football passes and incredibly proportionate features—Tom Brady is actually a Kindergartner.
The proof is in his snack pack pudding. There have been several strong indicators that Tom Brady is in fact the real life Josh Baskin #BIG
- Whether it’s the time he wanted to join the band One Direction or be on the cover of Teen Beat:
- Ride a water slide…sans child or wife
- Put Elmer’s glue in his hair instead of gel…
- Cut his bangs with Children’s scissors.
- Donned a headband for an after school tea party
- …And tied his locks (along with his balls) back in a ponytail
- There is one thing for certain, he plays well with his fellow teammates and always offers up a high-five. Even if no one gives him one back…
Tom, I am proud to have you as my QB. I would much rather have a man who acts like he is in grade school than one who is:
- A Rapist – Ben Roethlisberger
- A Dog Murderer – Michael Vick…I don’t care if he did his time
- A Spokes person for Papa Johns – Peyton Manning
- A man who publicly cries – Brett Favre
- Lastly, named Tony Romo